Ready for shipping
- Item No.: 29334
Prototype: Express train based on an Italian high-speed train. Five-part train set.
Model: The train has a battery-powered drive and magnetic couplers between the individual cars. There is also a permanently coupled unit consisting of a powered end car and a passenger car with a built-in battery holder. The train has 3 speed levels in both forward and reverse, 3 sound functions, and dual headlights. Train length 63 cm / 24-13/16". Contents: The set has 11 sections of curved plastic track, 7 sections of straight plastic track (172 mm / 6-3/4"), 5 sections of straight plastic track (188 mm / 7-13/32"), 2 sections of curved plastic track (turnout curve), and 1 left turnout and 1 right turnout. An easy-to-use wireless Märklin Power Control Stick is included and 4 each AA and 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set. This set can be expanded with the 23300 plastic track extension set.
- Battery powered train with light and sound functions.
- The infrared Märklin Power Control Stick is designed to be held easily by children.
- Connecting cars together is as easy as child's play with the magnet couplers.
- Very suitable toy train for children ages 3 and up.
- Sturdy plastic track designed for quick setup and takedown – even on the floor.
- Batteries included.
|Warnings:||not for kids below 3 years|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.