incl. VAT shipping
Ready for shipping
- Item No.: 29453
Prototype: Henschel design DHG 700 fictitious diesel switch engine and 3 container flat cars painted and lettered for the German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG), loaded with different containers.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a factory-installed sound functions. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. There is a blinking light on the cab roof. The locomotive has coupler hooks. The 3 container flat cars are loaded with different types of containers (20-foot container, 40-foot container, and 20-foot tank container). All of the cars have Relex couplers. All of the containers can be removed from the cars and opened for loading. Train length 59.2 cm / 23-5/16". Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, 1 no. 24611 left turnout and 1 no 24612 right turnout. A switched mode power pack and a wireless, easy-to-use infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set. The set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program. The 74492 electric mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.
- Rugged train – ideal for children ages 6 and above.
- Container flat cars and the different types of containers designed for children.
- Locomotive includes a blinking light and sound functions.
- Safe, easy for children to handle and simple control of functions for train control thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Digital infrared controller for control of up to 4 trains.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
- The C Track layout is easy to set up.
Product info: The 72453 Container Set, the 44452 car set, the 44700 car, and the 72452 Container Terminal are ideal to expand the theme world of container logistics.
|Pictograms:||/ h H e §|
|Warnings:||not for kids below 3 years|
|Warnings:||ACHTUNG nicht für Kinder unter 15 Jahren|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
|Flashing Warning Light||x||x||x||x||x|
|Diesel locomotive op. sounds||x||x||x||x||x|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.