Ready for shipping
- Item No.: 29722
Prototype: Fictitious fire department locomotive based on a Henschel type EA 500 electric locomotive. A low side car to transport a fire department ladder truck, a stake car with a command post, and an "Extinguishing Water" tank car painted and lettered for the DB Emergency Group.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The loaded low side car has a removable model of a ladder truck constructed of metal. A card stock cutout sheet of a "Command Post" is included to load on the stake car. The tank car has a brakeman's platform. All of the cars have Relex couplers. Train length 45.5 cm / 17-7/8". Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, 1 no. 24612 right turnout and 1 no. 24611 left turnout. A switched mode power pack and a wireless, easy-to-use infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set. The set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program. The 74492 electric mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.
- Rugged train – ideal for children ages 6 and above.
- A variety of play possibilities all around the theme of the fire department.
- Safe, easy for children to handle and simple control of functions for train control thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Digital infrared controller for control of up to 4 trains.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
- The C Track layout is easy to set up.
- Fire department vehicle included as a load.
Product info: The 78752 theme extension set and the 44752 car set are ideal to expand the theme world of the fire department.
|Pictograms:||/ H e|
|Warnings:||not for kids below 3 years|
|Warnings:||ACHTUNG nicht für Kinder unter 15 Jahren|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.