incl. VAT plus shipping
planned delivery: December 2019
- Item No.: 43335
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) cab control car, 2nd class, for so-called lightweight express trains (LS). Type BDylf 457 with a baggage area without a side corridor. Colloquially also known as "center entry cars". Version with small marker lights at the ends near the top of the car and one-piece windows at the entries on the ends of the car. "Ocean Blue" / ivory paint scheme. Based at Hagen Main Station. The car looks as it did in 1984.
Model: The car has an mfx digital decoder. It also has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The car has factory-installed LED interior lighting that can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can also be controlled digitally. The current-conducting couplers can be controlled digitally. The underbody is specific to the type of car. There are red transparent marker light inserts on the end of the car without a cab. The trucks are type Minden-Deutz heavy with double brake shoes. The truck at the end of the car with a cab has rail clearance devices, a "Sifa" (deadman's control system) relay box, inductive magnets, and a type D 62 generator. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Restroom downpipes and push/pull train control lines are included as separately mounted parts for presentation in a display case. Length over the buffers 28.2 cm / 11-1/8".
- Completely new tooling.
- mfx digital decoder included.
- Headlights and marker lights, controlled digitally.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting, controlled digitally.
- Cab lighting, controlled digitally.
- Operating current-conducting couplers, controlled digitally.
- Interior lighting for the entire car consist can be controlled digitally with a decoder in the cab control car.
- Prototypical train route: Hagen – Brügge (Westphalia)
|Pictograms:||4 U N e + } J §|
|Warnings:||only for adults|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
|Engineer’s cab lighting||x||x||x||x||x|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.