incl. VAT plus shipping
Ready for shipping
- Item No.: 20480
This is a model of a DR class 99.6 narrow gauge steam locomotive (former Saxon Vlk). The paint and lettering are prototypical for Era III. The locomotive has traction tires and is driven by two powerful ball bearing Bühler motors. It has an mfx/DCC decoder with many light and sound functions such as headlights that change over with the direction of travel, firebox lighting, cab lighting, operating sounds, and whistle. The built-in smoke generator with steam exhaust is synchronized with the wheels. There are many separately applied details, and the cab and smokebox doors can be opened. Length over the buffers 41 cm / 16-1/8".
- Powered by two Bühler motors mounted in ball bearings.
- Articulated running gear that ensures operation on R1 radius with 600 mm / 23-5/8".
- Steam exhaust synchronized with the wheels.
- Cylinder steam.
- Digitally controlled running gear lights.
- Digitally controlled cab lighting.
- Digitally controlled flickering of the boiler fire in the firebox.
- Smoke box can be opened and includes simulated interior details of the same.
|Pictograms:||3 E F $ H J K 8 G|
|Warnings:||only for adults|
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.