incl. VAT shipping
This item is temporarily not in stock.
- Item No.: 36218
A Locomotive That Can Really Work! The class 216 is or was a real jack-of-all-trades. It could pull heavy freight trains loaded with coal or steel in the Ruhr area, as well as work as motive power for regular limited stop fast trains on non-electrified routes. The class 216 locomotives were also a guarantee for punctuality in commuter service or express train service and in freight service.
The class 216 in its classic DB traffic red is equipped with a modern Märklin mfx digital decoder. The monitored high-efficiency propulsion transmits the power of the motor to two axles. This guarantees enough pulling power even for rather long trains on your model railroad layout.
- Locomotive includes a modern Märklin mfx digital decoder.
- Headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Locomotive size 18.2 cm / 7-1/8".
- Equipped with close couplers.
- Digital Functions: Locomotive includes headlights
|Pictograms:||/ T 5 b H e|
|Warnings:||not for kids below 3 years|
|Warnings:||ACHTUNG nicht für Kinder unter 15 Jahren|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.