incl. VAT plus shipping
Ready for shipping
- Item No.: 39552
Prototype: Class 57.5 (former Bavarian class G 5/5) heavy freight steam locomotive with a type 2´2 T21,8 tender. Design version from the fourth production series. German Federal Railroad (DB) black/red basic paint scheme. Road number 57 579. The locomotive looks as it did around 1949.
Model: The locomotive has the mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. A 72270 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. The front of the locomotive and the rear of the tender also has a close coupler with a guide mechanism and an NEM pocket. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included. Length over the buffers 23.5 cm / 9-1/4".
- Completely new tooling.
- Locomotive and tender constructed mostly of metal.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler.
- mfx+ digital decoder and a variety of operating and sound functions included.
- For even more operating enjoyment in the "World of Operation".
- The most powerful five-axle unit of all German provincial railroad steam locomotives.
|Pictograms:||3 c U h E ( J #|
|Warnings:||only for adults|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
|Smoke generator contact||x||x||x||x||x|
|Steam locomotive op. sounds||x||x||x||x||x|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||x||x||x||x|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||x||x||x||x|
|Letting off Steam||x||x||x||x|
|Sound of coal being shoveled||x||x||x||x|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.