incl. VAT shipping
Ready for shipping
- Item No.: 29199
Prototype: "Emma" locomotive as well as Jim Button, Lukas the locomotive engineer, and the small locomotive "Molly" from the movie "Jim Button and the Wild 13".
Model: The "Emma" locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and two sound functions that vary with the speed. It also has dual headlights that will work in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive frame and body are made of plastic. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has coupler hooks. The "Emma" locomotive has a removable roof so that the toy figures Jim and Lukas can ride along in the locomotive cab. The "Emma" locomotive comes in an enlarged version (not 1? scale) for running on H0 C Track. Jim, Lukas, and the small locomotive "Molly" are included as toy figures and provide great play value. A cutout sheet for Molly's little basket is included so that Emma can take her little Molly "piggyback" on the trip. Dimensions for the Emma locomotive are length over the buffers 100 mm / 3-15/16", width 60 mm / 2-3/8", and height 105 mm / 4-1/8". Toy figure Jim: height approximately 36 mm / 1-7/16". Toy figure Lukas: height approximately 45 mm / 1-3/4". Molly locomotive: height approximately 42 mm / 1-5/8". Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 2 no. 24172 straight track, 1 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 1 switched mode power pack, and a wireless, easy-to-use infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set. The set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program.
- "Emma" locomotive includes a removable roof, and sound and light functions.
- Toy figures of Jim Button and Lukas the locomotive engineer, which can be put in the "Emma" locomotive cab, as well as the small locomotive "Molly" provide great play fun and accompany you on your adventure.
- Molly's little basket is included so that Emma can take her little Molly "piggyback" on the trip.
- Safe, easy for children to handle and simple control of functions thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Digital infrared controller for control of up to 4 trains.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
- The C Track layout is easy to set up.
Product info: © (2018): Rat Pack Filmproduktion GmbH / Malao Film, Inc. / Warner Bros. Entertainment GmbH As well as the Website: jimknopf.de
|Warnings:||not for kids below 3 years|
|Warnings:||ACHTUNG nicht für Kinder unter 15 Jahren|
|Pictograms:||h C e|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
|Locomotive operating sounds||x||x||x||x||x|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.