incl. VAT shipping
This item is temporarily not in stock.
- Item No.: 43630
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) type Bpmbdzf 296.1 IC cab control car, 2nd class, for long-distance service. Light gray long-distance service paint scheme with traffic red decorative striping, the current IC design. Car route: IC 2013 from Dortmund to Oberstdorf. Car position number 5. The car looks as it did in 2003.
Model: The car has an mfx digital decoder. It also has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that are on in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. Long-distance headlights can be controlled digitally. The car has factory-installed LED interior lighting that is on in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The current-conducting close coupler is on in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Red transparent marker light inserts are on the end of the car without a cab. The underbody details are specific to the type of car. The trucks are type SIG 72. Removing a section of skirting on the cab end of the car allows you to install a standard coupler for coupling the car to a locomotive. The car has imprinted car route signs. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Length over the buffers approximately 28.2 cm / 11-1/8".
- Completely new tooling.
- mfx digital decoder included.
- Headlights / marker lights can be controlled digitally.
- Long-distance headlights can be controlled digitally separately.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting included, can be controlled digitally.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Operating, current-conducting close couplers, can be controlled digitally.
- Interior lighting for the entire train consist can be controlled digitally from the decoder.
- Prototypical car route: Dortmund – Oberstdorf (IC 2013 Allgäu).
|Pictograms:||5 U N e + } Y §|
|Warnings:||only for adults|
|Warnings:||ACHTUNG nicht für Kinder unter 15 Jahren|
|Digital Functions||Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2|
|Long distance headlights||x||x||x||x||x|
|Engineer’s cab lighting||x||x||x||x||x|
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
*There is a manufacturer's warranty on the part of the guarantor Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH, Stuttgarter Str. 55-57, 73033 Göppingen with a duration of 2 years. The corresponding warranty conditions can be found here.
Item No.: 70503 Model train Construction Site Train Starter Set. 230 Volts
incl. VAT shipping